Dependable Drug Charge AttorneyA felony drug conviction can lead to various penalties and charges. Our dedicated attorney can relieve you from any drug-related charge, dui/dwi charges or any other criminal charges by providing strong legal representation. We have the required experience and knowledge to offer reliable criminal defense.
Our attorney, Franklin Prince, Esquire, P.A, has lead defense counsel in over 145 criminal trials. Criminal law is his predominant area of practice. He is a member of the Florida and National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Our attorney will listen to your issues, investigate your charges and skillfully negotiate with prosecutors for reduction or dismissal of charges. For more information, give us a call today at (561) 260-5136.
Areas Of Practice
- Drug Cases
- Domestic Battery
- And More
About Our Attorney:
- Admitted to Practice Law by the Florida Supreme Court in 1989
- Admitted to Practice Law by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida in 1989 and the Trial Bar in 1991
- Admitted to Practice Law by the United States Supreme Court in 1994
- President of the Palm Beach County Criminal Defense Association from 2000 to 2001
- Licensed in New York and New Jersey
Personal Checks, All Major Credit Cards, Debit